Align Full Trapeze Table
New from Align-Pilates comes the Full Trapeze Table. Featuring an all new aluminum base frame with full stainless steel trapeze, we have taken the best features from our class leading half trapeze to make the ultimate Full Trapeze Table. The oversize bed (78 cm x 206 cm) makes for a more spacious working area, whilst the ease of adjustment and numerous anchor points make for limitless exercise possibilities.
The full stainless steel upper frame is vastly superior to standard steel frames and ensures a long and corrosion free life. The Full Trapeze Table is supplied complete with all the required accessories so there are no expensive add on purchases.
• Aluminum frame with steel legs and height adjustable feet. Full stainless steel upper frame
• Sliding horizontal and vertical cross bars
• Trapeze with adjustable sling and padded spring covers
• Maple roll down bar and one pair of fuzzies
• Rapid adjust (5 position) aluminum swing through bar with quick release safety strap
• Bonus removable foot board and fold down head rest
Assembly: Partial assembly required (estimated time 1-2 hours) or request our delivery and assembly option.
Dimensions: Outer 216 cm (L) x 78 cm (W) x 64 cm (bed height) 216 cm (total frame height)
Note: Bed height matches the Align-Pilates Wunda Chair height for additional exercise possibilities.
Includes 12 finest music wire springs: 2 x Standard Very Light, 2 x Standard Light, 2 x Standard Medium, 2 x Standard Very Strong (for Trapeze), 2 x Long Very Light, 2 x Long Strong
Discover the Benefits of Having a Pilates Table at Home
If you’re looking for a convenient, effective, full-body workout that you can do at home, consider a Pilates table. Pilates can help you build strong, lean muscles, increase your flexibility, give your energy a boost, and improve your mind-body connection. This wonderful workout is also accessible to all fitness levels. The Pilates Solution offers a range of high-quality Pilates equipment and accessories.
Benefits of Choosing to Buy a Home Pilates Table
If you enjoy Pilates or want to try it, you have a few options. You could use the Pilates equipment at your local gym, take a Pilates class, or buy a Pilates table for your home. Each option has its rewards but buying exercise equipment for your home has some undeniable advantages over the other choices. Here are a few of them.
- There’s no commute. Your own personal gym is just a few steps away. That means that your 45-minute workout will take 45 minutes, not 45 minutes plus driving time. You won’t have to worry about traffic, spending money on petrol, or not having enough time to exercise.
- It’s always open. When you have a Pilates table right in your home, you can use it any time that suits you, whether that’s 5:00 am, 2:00 pm, or late at night. If you do miss a workout because of an unexpected occurrence such as a missed alarm or a popup meeting, that’s okay – you can do it later.
- No lines or distractions. You won’t have to worry about waiting for machines when you have your own. There also won’t be people standing around waiting on you, potentially making you feel self-conscious or prompting you to rush through your workout.
What You Should Know When You Order a Home Pilates Table
When it comes to home exercise equipment, it’s hard to beat a Pilates table. Here are some of the best reasons to choose this option.
- Amazing abs. Pilates is excellent for your core – more so than almost any other workout you can do. With regular use, you can strengthen your abdominal muscles and eliminate muscle imbalances between the left and right sides of your body.
- Ease back pain. A strong core helps to protect your back. If you suffer from low back pain, Pilates may play a role in achieving significant pain relief – and maintaining it. By stabilising your lower back region, Pilates can help alleviate stress in this area and increase mobility.
- Protect your joints. Pilates involves slow, controlled movements and minimal impact on your joints. What’s more, the padding on the table is much thicker than a yoga mat, providing greater comfort and taking the pressure off your knees and back.
- Hone your focus. Pilates is an effective way to improve your mental health as well as your physical condition. This workout style urges you to concentrate on your body, your breath, and how they work together. As you focus, you’ll forget about the bills, your job, and anything else that might be stressing you out at the moment.
About The Pilates Solution
At The Pilates Solution, we offer a line of Pilates tables designed for home or gym use. Treat yourself to a studio-quality Pilates reformer and gain all the benefits of working out with a trainer without ever leaving your home. We are a family-owned business that focuses on excellent customer service, competitive pricing, and high quality standards.
Contact us to order your Pilates table today.