Now in its 6th generation the C2 Pro RC replaces the C1 Pro, which launched in late 2016. Whilst the C1 Pro introduced a raft of new functionality to the earlier C1 Reformers, including the potential for either full or half cadillac frames, the C2 Pro RC brings major performance improvements to the series, together with a host of subtle refinements that together make this the leading reformer in its class, whilst still offering unrivaled value for money.
The all ‘NEW’ Align-Pilates C2 Pro RC Aluminium
January 2020 sees the launch of the latest iteration of the bestselling C Series Pilates Reformer from Align-Pilates. The original CX Pilates reformer launched in 2014 breaking new ground in the European Pilates community, by introducing a commercially warranted reformer with high quality components for under A$3000.00
The C2 Pro RC can be adapted with the use of brackets to take either a Half Cadillac Tower or Full Cadillac (Full Cadillac requires the option extension legs) and unlike it’s predecessors, it has the ability to free-stand (when not attached to a Half/Full Cadillac) without the use of a wall. Please note this is an optional extra due in April 2020.
The Align-Pilates C2 Pro RC Pilates Reformer is a full feature performance Pilates reformer, which uses many of the same quality components as its bigger brother, the A2RII.
The C2 Pro RC reformer – use it, love it, wheel it, stand it, jump with it, mat convert it, stack it, raise it, tower or trapeze it……one reformer which adapts to suit your Pilates life, in the Studio, Clinic or home.
Adjustable foot strap,
Pair Silent double loop handles and Silent ropes,
5 nickel plated quality music wire springs (2 x Light (Blue), 2 x Medium (Red), 1 x Strong (Green)).
Digital Video Links x 2 – Beginner Pilates level 1 and Cardio Workout (Using Jump Board – available separately)
Pole holder now standard.
Offset shoulder pads to cater for varying shoulder widths.
New patented spring bar!
The Align-Pilates C2-Pro reformer is compatible with;
- Jump Board for C series F series and H series reformers,
- Half Cadillac frame can attach to end of Reformer. Can be done with no extension legs or with them.
- Sitting Box
- Neck Pillow
- Platform extender
- Full Cadillac frame
- Extra Light Yellow Spring
- Plank Bars
- Carriage topper – To protect you upholstery.
- Extension Legs – Raise carriage height to 42 cm.
Differences between the C2 Pro RC reformer and its predecessor the C2 Pro Pilates Reformer:
- New self-lubricating German engineered plastic wheels for the smoothest and quietest ride possible, whilst reducing maintenance and cleaning requirements!
- New patented Spring-Bar allowing adjustment without needing to adjust a stopper.
- Option to add vertical standing legs for storing upright.
Compatibility with other C Series reformers
Despite all the changes the C2 Pro RC, all the earlier C Series accessories remain compatible eg/ the mattress insert, standing platform, leg extensions, half and full cadillac frames. This makes using C2 Pro’s in the same studio as C1* reformers a breeze and levers on any earlier investments in the series. Furthermore for those already invested in earlier C Series machines, there is almost 100% backward compatibility for spare parts, as this is one of the cornerstones of Align-Pilates’ design principles
- Reformer only:235 (L) x 66 (W) x 24cm (H)
- Reformer with Leg Extensions:235 x 66 x 42cm
- Standing height for storage:238cm
- Weight:59kg (GW)